The Ushinau Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ushinau Universe

A mysterious portal opened deep in the center of a forest. brave people would enter and transform into animals. they now live in clans, own and buy from shops in Treasure Town, go on quests, everyone has their own destiny. Whats yours?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moon clan camp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonGirl
Admin
DragonGirl

Moon clan camp Empty
PostSubject: Moon clan camp   Moon clan camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:30 am

I walk in and stare up at the moon and howl to wake everyone up. It was getting dark and that was the time moon clan gets up. We hate the day; we can't see the moon. Therefore we always do our activities at night.
Back to top Go down
Bone
Admin
Bone

Location : CHIICAAAGGGOOOOOOO!!!! CHIICCAAGGOOOOO1!! No not really.

Moon clan camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon clan camp   Moon clan camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:36 am

I wake up. I walk over to Valance. "Can't you just give us 5 more minutes?" I complain to him.
Back to top Go down
https://ushinauworld.rpg-board.net
DragonGirl
Admin
DragonGirl

Moon clan camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon clan camp   Moon clan camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:38 am

I stare at Victoria. She was the newest and, in my opinion, the most annoying recruit here. Everyone else was happy to get out and feel the fresh air on their faces. Not her. All she did was complain. "No," I say curtly. I have already explained to her the way things work around here. I don't need to explain again.

Last edited by DragonGirl on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bone
Admin
Bone

Moon clan camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon clan camp   Moon clan camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:40 am

"Fine." I say. I look at the other animals walking out of their dens.
Back to top Go down
DragonGirl
Admin
DragonGirl

Moon clan camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon clan camp   Moon clan camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:43 am

I stare around at everyone coming out of their dens. They all had strong muscles and legs. They could run and fight forever. I felt like the clan was unbeatable, but I knew better. Nothing lasted forever. But for now, this clan was willing to take on anyone or thing.
Back to top Go down
Bone
Admin
Bone

Moon clan camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon clan camp   Moon clan camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:46 am

I run up to the clan entrance along with some other animals. "Valance! Velvia and Scourge are planning to attack your camp! They saw us listening in and now Scourge is chasing us! He'll be up here any second now..."

I sneak away.
Back to top Go down
DragonGirl
Admin
DragonGirl

Moon clan camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon clan camp   Moon clan camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:53 am

I ran to catch up and came to a halt in front of the Moon clan leader. I couldn't believe they had let me come here. It was a huge honor to visit a forbidden clan camp. And I'd been one of the animals eavesdropping. After what happened with Scourge, everyone treated me with a lot more respect.

I think for a minute. "Well we'll have to attack them first." I call together my forces, ignoring the fact that Victoria had just randomely left. Oh well. I stare down at the border collie puppy that had just showed up. "And who is this?" I ask Rita.
Back to top Go down
Bone
Admin
Bone

Moon clan camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon clan camp   Moon clan camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:59 am

"A new recruit. She was born into our clan a while ago. But Scourge should be here very soon..."

I fly up and land in the middle of the clan. "I have graced you with my presence!" I yell.
Back to top Go down
DragonGirl
Admin
DragonGirl

Moon clan camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon clan camp   Moon clan camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:08 am

"Attack!" I yell. My stronger fighters surge forward. It was multiple dragons against one dragon. Some of my other fighters take off for the rest of Death clan before they show up and more remain to fight if they get here before the others find them. I wasn't worried. When the puppy is about to leave I stop her. "You wait here with me." I see Alex from sky clan coming and realize that we won't be alone in this, we'll have help.

I stop, realizing that Valance was right, I couldn't go and fight even though I wanted to. I turn around and see Alex flying towards us with other sky clan members on the way.

I fly to the Moon camp and start fighting Scourge.

I run into moon camp and help the wounded.
Back to top Go down
Bone
Admin
Bone

Moon clan camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon clan camp   Moon clan camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:15 am

The animals and I are all weakened with bad wounds. We limp away avoiding attacks that Scourge might throw. We go back to camp.

I stomp around randomly hoping to crush some animals.
Back to top Go down
DragonGirl
Admin
DragonGirl

Moon clan camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon clan camp   Moon clan camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:22 am

As most of my clan leaves, I decide to stay a while. I was one of the lucky ones that wasn't injured in the last battle.

I watch as animals dodge Scourges attacks and the Sky Clan horse runs around helping people. I attack other death clan members as they show up.

I fly straight at Scourge hoping to hit him hard.

I run around trying to help injured animals and bring them to safety.
Back to top Go down
Bone
Admin
Bone

Moon clan camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon clan camp   Moon clan camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:28 am

I dodge the oncoming attacks. I kick a random animal and it gets knocked out.

I fly in to fight along side Scourge. I dived at random animals while my other clan members come in. I see Morag. "Perfect..." I say with a smile.

I swoop down and attack.
Back to top Go down
DragonGirl
Admin
DragonGirl

Moon clan camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon clan camp   Moon clan camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:35 am

I fly in with the rest of the death clan and look around. I see a puppy on the ground and fly towards it.

I see the hipogriff coming at me and, like with Scourge, my instincts kick in. I jump forward under her and she lands behind me. But I knew I was no match for her. I was a puppy.

I fly in and looked around with the feeling of indecision. Not all the clan members were here. Some didn't want to fight the other clans. Not all of midnight clan was evil. I saw a hipogriff diving at a small puppy. That's it. I start aiming at the hipogriff. The puppy stood no chance unless I helped.

I fly around and protect the animals from Scourge's attack. I aim my own blows at him.
Back to top Go down
Bone
Admin
Bone

Moon clan camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon clan camp   Moon clan camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:50 am

I dodge the attacks. I fly away along with everyone else. "This isn't the last of us that you'll see." I growled as I flew away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moon clan camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon clan camp   Moon clan camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moon clan camp
Page 1 of 1