The Ushinau Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ushinau Universe

A mysterious portal opened deep in the center of a forest. brave people would enter and transform into animals. they now live in clans, own and buy from shops in Treasure Town, go on quests, everyone has their own destiny. Whats yours?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sky Clan Camp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bone
Admin
Bone

Location : CHIICAAAGGGOOOOOOO!!!! CHIICCAAGGOOOOO1!! No not really.

Sky Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Sky Clan Camp   Sky Clan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:23 pm

I fly up to the top of the mountain where Sky Clan Camp is. I swish blue fire at random earth and it flows down the mountain as lava. I walk into the camp and I sleep in my den.
Back to top Go down
https://ushinauworld.rpg-board.net
DragonGirl
Admin
DragonGirl

Sky Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Clan Camp   Sky Clan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:37 pm

I fly above the camp and look at all the warriors. They listened to everything I said. I loved this peak. There was no way animals that couldn't fly here could get up here unless they knew another path, and only clan members knew the path. I made sure of that.

I look up and see our leader circling ahead. I loved it here, even if I couldn't fly. It felt like I was flying across land if I gallop and that was good enough. Besides I'm accepted here and that feels good.
Back to top Go down
Bone
Admin
Bone

Sky Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Clan Camp   Sky Clan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:42 pm

I see our leader. I fly up to him. "Alex, I spotted that Dragon, Scourge, trespassing in Teak Wood Forest. Should we take precaution and make sure he doesn't come to the mountain?"
Back to top Go down
DragonGirl
Admin
DragonGirl

Sky Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Clan Camp   Sky Clan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:47 pm

"Yes, definetly. We can't let death clan have any chance to rule us. They're too strong already." I look down at Elle, one of the newest recruits. I think, 'She may not fly, but she's quite a good fighter and has advantage over us in the fact she is better running than flying.'
Back to top Go down
Bone
Admin
Bone

Sky Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Clan Camp   Sky Clan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:57 pm

I start crawling up the mountain with out making a sound. I start listening in on the conversation. 'I hope Velvia doesn't catch me here...' I think.

"They are very strong. But you are a dragon and I am a phoenix. Two very strong animals. And we have that new recruit running down there." I look at the horse. "If you want I can mentor her. Medicine animals know the best battle strategies due to our secret power."
Back to top Go down
DragonGirl
Admin
DragonGirl

Sky Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Clan Camp   Sky Clan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:01 pm

I watch the young horse run around the camp. "Yes," I say, "that would be excellent." I think that there would be no better pair.

I halt in middle stride. There was a shadow on the mountainside. No, not a shadow, a Death dragon. Was that Scourge, the one everyone is talking about. I yell up to the leader and Melione that he's here.
Back to top Go down
Bone
Admin
Bone

Sky Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Clan Camp   Sky Clan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:03 pm

I hear the horse yelling. I stick around to see what will happen.

I look down at Scourge. "Alex, Scourge is here. Perhaps he wants to ask something?" I say hopefully
Back to top Go down
DragonGirl
Admin
DragonGirl

Sky Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Clan Camp   Sky Clan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Scourge stopped? Why? I realize that he doesn't know we've spotted him. 'Well this should be fun,' I think to myself.

"No, Scourge is the deputy of Death clan. If Death clan wished to talk to us, there leader would be here himself. We have to send him off this mountain. If we can surround him, he's stuck clinging to the mountainside. We'll need to send our absolute best fighters and none of them can have more than a scratch, unless you just order him off, he listens and respects you."
Back to top Go down
Bone
Admin
Bone

Sky Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Clan Camp   Sky Clan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:10 pm

"Well sometimes the leader will send their deputies to deliver a message."

I waltz into the middle of the clan. I sit down disrespectfully. Of course none of the goody-two-shoes clans were aloud to do this, but I was a member of Death Clan. So that didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
DragonGirl
Admin
DragonGirl

Sky Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Clan Camp   Sky Clan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:15 pm

"Well so much for that. I guess we're stuck with him until we ask him what he wants. Well, you should go talk to him. He hates me." I say to the pheonix.

I stare at Scourge in shock. He had just waltzed in like he owned the place. I suddenly had a really bad feeling about him. I don't why, but I was filled with hatred towards him that I didn't know I had.
Back to top Go down
Bone
Admin
Bone

Sky Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Clan Camp   Sky Clan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:17 pm

"Scourge, what do you want?"

"I would like to speak with your leader. Not you." I say.
Back to top Go down
DragonGirl
Admin
DragonGirl

Sky Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Clan Camp   Sky Clan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:20 pm

I hear them talking and hope like crazy that Melione can help me avoid talking to him. If it came to that, something bad would happen.

I stare at Scourge. The nerve of him! He can't just order around a medicine animal like that. Again, I felt my anger bubble inside me and it felt like I would explode with hatred at him.
Back to top Go down
Bone
Admin
Bone

Sky Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Clan Camp   Sky Clan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:24 pm

"Sorry Scourge. You must talk to me instead."

"I won't leave until I can talk to your leader alone. I have a message for him from Velvia."
Back to top Go down
DragonGirl
Admin
DragonGirl

Sky Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Clan Camp   Sky Clan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Ugh. I flew down to talk to him. What did he want? "Why are you here Scrouge?" I asked none to politely. "You have no right to be here without invitation."

I swell with pride at the way Alex talked to Scrouge. Seeing the expression on Scrouge's face, I saw that he'd hit a cord.
Back to top Go down
Bone
Admin
Bone

Sky Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Clan Camp   Sky Clan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:31 pm

"Velvia wants you to know that you should be prepared for anything. And I do mean everything."

I go to my den.
Back to top Go down
DragonGirl
Admin
DragonGirl

Sky Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Clan Camp   Sky Clan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:34 pm

I stand there in shock. That was it? He came here to tell us we would likely be attacked by them soon? That's great. Well, I will prepare for anything and everything. I turn to Melione and Elle. "Tell the rest of the clan to come gather. There is much to discuss."

After the gathering, I go to sleep in my den.
After the gathering, I go to sleep in my den.
Back to top Go down
Bone
Admin
Bone

Sky Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Clan Camp   Sky Clan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:36 pm

I leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sky Clan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Clan Camp   Sky Clan Camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky Clan Camp
Page 1 of 1