The Ushinau Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ushinau Universe

A mysterious portal opened deep in the center of a forest. brave people would enter and transform into animals. they now live in clans, own and buy from shops in Treasure Town, go on quests, everyone has their own destiny. Whats yours?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zento the wolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bone
Admin
Bone

Location : CHIICAAAGGGOOOOOOO!!!! CHIICCAAGGOOOOO1!! No not really.

Zento the wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento the wolf   Zento the wolf Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://ushinauworld.rpg-board.net
TheAcePrince

Zento the wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento the wolf   Zento the wolf Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:31 am

Fixed it
Back to top Go down
Bone
Admin
Bone

Location : CHIICAAAGGGOOOOOOO!!!! CHIICCAAGGOOOOO1!! No not really.

Zento the wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento the wolf   Zento the wolf Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:34 am

There isn't a rock clan.
Back to top Go down
https://ushinauworld.rpg-board.net
TheAcePrince

Zento the wolf Empty
PostSubject: Zento the wolf   Zento the wolf Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Name: Zento
Animal: Wolf
Clan: Ocean Clan
Color(not literally like, human colors. Animal colors): Black and White
Eye color: Golden
Born into clan?(Yes or no): Yes

Rp Example**: I woke up in my stone cavern and stood up qiuckly, oddly I was the smallest and qiuckest of my Clan, the Ocean Clan. My mother and father trained me to fight using my speed, and how to use my size as a defence since ,most people understimate the smallest fighters. I walked outside to the campsite to see the others, i found that there were few wolves around me but I managed to earn my keep when I took down a intruder and his band of idoits. It was a normal day for me and my parents very boring very safe. I never liked the silence sometimes I just started training to keep my boredem at bay.

If not born into clan, life before clan**:
Any notes about your character:

Last edited by TheAcePrince on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zento the wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zento the wolf   Zento the wolf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zento the wolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ushinau Universe :: Character Forms-
Jump to: