The Ushinau Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ushinau Universe

A mysterious portal opened deep in the center of a forest. brave people would enter and transform into animals. they now live in clans, own and buy from shops in Treasure Town, go on quests, everyone has their own destiny. Whats yours?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Polydermith's Cavern

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bone
Admin
Bone

Location : CHIICAAAGGGOOOOOOO!!!! CHIICCAAGGOOOOO1!! No not really.

Polydermith's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Polydermith's Cavern   Polydermith's Cavern Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:59 pm

I pace in slowly. I walk up to the stone in Polydermith's Cavern. Apparently, if you touched it and prayed to Polydermith, he would appear and grant you any wish. Oh well. I didn't want to try it right now, mostly because I didn't know what to wish for. IF it was true. I sat there and examined the stone.
Back to top Go down
https://ushinauworld.rpg-board.net
Appa

Appa

PostSubject: Re: Polydermith's Cavern   Polydermith's Cavern Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Lugia enthusiastically half-walked, and half-flapped, into a cavern. This was unfamiliar to her, and she was curious of what would be inside. She walked in, ignoring the claustrophobia and darkness that the small cavern gave to her. The footsteps of her talons gave a slight echo against the wall. Lugia would not fly, for she could not soar in such a cramped space. Curiously walking farther, she saw a wolf. Unsure if she should be scared, she stood there, and awkwardly ruffled her feathers.
Back to top Go down
Bone
Admin
Bone

PostSubject: Re: Polydermith's Cavern   Polydermith's Cavern Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:11 pm

I hear someone coming. My ears prick up and I zip around. "Who's there?" I demand. I show my fangs as a warning.
Back to top Go down
Appa

Appa

PostSubject: Re: Polydermith's Cavern   Polydermith's Cavern Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:29 pm

Lugia ruffled her blue tinted feathers. She had more curiosity than fear, so she took a step forward. The wolf did look scary with his fangs showing, but Lugia knew that he couldn't hurt her! Lugia would just soar away into the sky on her wide wings. With a friendly look, she said, "Hi! I'm Lugia," she was oblivious to any danger she was putting herself in, and didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Bone
Admin
Bone

PostSubject: Re: Polydermith's Cavern   Polydermith's Cavern Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:57 pm

"Which clan do you belong to Lugia?" I demand.

I fly in. "Risarki, are you trying to threaten this creature created in this world?"

"Well, er..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polydermith's Cavern   Polydermith's Cavern Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Polydermith's Cavern
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ushinau Universe :: Polydermith's Cavern-
Jump to: