The Ushinau Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ushinau Universe

A mysterious portal opened deep in the center of a forest. brave people would enter and transform into animals. they now live in clans, own and buy from shops in Treasure Town, go on quests, everyone has their own destiny. Whats yours?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new character of mine.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bone
Admin
Bone

Location : CHIICAAAGGGOOOOOOO!!!! CHIICCAAGGOOOOO1!! No not really.

The new character of mine.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new character of mine.    The new character of mine.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://ushinauworld.rpg-board.net
Hinotori759

Hinotori759

Location : At the computer, in the base ment, in colorado, in the us, on the earth, in a solar system, in the milky way, in the universe.

Characters
Character Sheets:

PostSubject: Re: The new character of mine.    The new character of mine.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:56 pm

well I don't have that much so please ignore about the comment of making him clan leader.
Back to top Go down
Bone
Admin
Bone

PostSubject: Re: The new character of mine.    The new character of mine.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:48 pm

200,000 moon flowers.
Back to top Go down
Hinotori759

Hinotori759

Location : At the computer, in the base ment, in colorado, in the us, on the earth, in a solar system, in the milky way, in the universe.

Characters
Character Sheets:

PostSubject: Re: The new character of mine.    The new character of mine.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:42 pm

My bad my bad. it's hopefully fixed. and how much does it cost to make him a clan leader?
Back to top Go down
Bone
Admin
Bone

PostSubject: Re: The new character of mine.    The new character of mine.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:32 pm

5. not 4.

I swam slowly in a lagoon when I saw a shiny object near the bottom. I swim down until I’m eye level with the object. It looked like a shiny medallion with a cross and an ocean behind it. It looked very tarnished and old. Although I was underwater, I could smell some rust on it. Although it looked very old I could swear it looked like a lot like our clan symbol. Where did this come from I wondered. I stare at it for a while before realizing that camp must be missing me. I swim back in a hurry toward camp.

That is 4 lines..

Last edited by Bone on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hinotori759

Hinotori759

Characters
Character Sheets:

PostSubject: Re: The new character of mine.    The new character of mine.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:30 pm

edited again.
Back to top Go down
Bone
Admin
Bone

PostSubject: Re: The new character of mine.    The new character of mine.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:11 pm

thats not 5 lines, and only if you have enough moon flowers.
Back to top Go down
Hinotori759

Hinotori759

Characters
Character Sheets:

PostSubject: Re: The new character of mine.    The new character of mine.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Edited. (was just wondering, can this guy be the clan leader?)
Back to top Go down
Bone
Admin
Bone

PostSubject: Re: The new character of mine.    The new character of mine.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Rp example needs
to be
at least
5 lines
like this.
Back to top Go down
Hinotori759

Hinotori759

Characters
Character Sheets:

PostSubject: The new character of mine.    The new character of mine.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Name: Syloph (posted in dark blue)
Animal: Great White Shark
Clan: Ocean Clan
Color (not literally like, human colors. Animal colors): sea green
Eye color: abyss blue
Born into clan? (Yes or no): yes
RP Example**: I swam slowly in a lagoon when I saw a shiny object near the bottom. I swim down until I’m eye level with the object. It looked like a shiny medallion with a cross and an ocean behind it. It looked very tarnished and old. Although I was underwater, I could smell some rust on it. Although it looked very old I could swear it looked like a lot like our clan symbol. Where did this come from I wondered. Hopefully nobody was watching me. I stare at it for a while before realizing that camp must be missing me. I try to swim back to camp, but I suddenly found myself lost. I swim back and forth, back and forth, and try to find my way out of the lagoon. I finally find the entrance and exit quickly.
Any notes about your character:

Last edited by Hinotori759 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new character of mine.    The new character of mine.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new character of mine.
Page 1 of 1